Do any of these sound familiar?
- You are training for a Spartan race.
- You want to run and do strength training but don’t have time for both.
- You want to improve your running speed, increase your recovery time and get stronger
- You are tired of your gym routine and running on the treadmill or using free weights.
- You have a baby or small child that you are at home with but still want to exercise.
- You want to get in shape but you aren’t willing to pay for the cost of a gym membership.
Come and join the Old Ottawa South B.U.F.F. Training
(Formerly known as Fit Like Mia Co-Ed Naked Bootcamp)
Bodyweight Urban Functional Fitness
The city is filled with stuff to play on. Although benches are made for sitting and picnic tables are made for eating we will be using them to train. This interval style group training combines running and body weight training in a way that will increase both your cardio recovery and muscular endurance. And every day will be different!
YES, you need to wear clothes, but no “extra” equipment will be needed. All that is required from you is a good pair of runners and a good attitude.
No worries to you “non-runners” out there. If you can slow jog or walk briskly for 10 minutes without complaining you are in!!!!
And for the parent’s out there who have a child. You can bring him/her along as long as it will sit in a stroller while we run from park to park,
Spring session: Starts the week of May 11th and will run for 7 weeks
Morning Sessions - Monday & Wednesdays 9:30-10:30am
Evening Sessions - Tuesday & Wednesdays 6:30-7:30pm
Place: Meet at the Lion’s Den Studio 35 Hopewell Avenue. Ottawa ON
1 x week 75$(+HST) for 7 weeks (7 sessions)
2x week 135$ (+HST) for 7 weeks (7 sessions)